Attorney Services provides document delivery service to attorneys, judges and law-related professionals. Through this program, clients have access to general circulation and reserve materials, and photocopy and delivery services.
Attorney Services is a valuable resource for the Law School and legal community and has been designed to give practicing attorneys access to all of the bibliographic resources necessary for the successful representation of their clients at a reasonable cost. Clients include some of the largest law firms in Oregon and Washington, a wide variety of smaller firms, sole practitioners, and corporate and governmental legal departments throughout the Pacific Northwest region, as well as internationally.
For more information about Attorney Services or if you would like to place an order, please call us at (503) 768-6705 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Through Attorney Services, various Library services are made available to attorneys.
The following policies and rules apply:
- Requests for services are to be addressed to Attorney Services personnel during the normal work day (Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm).
- Library materials checked out through Attorney Services are for the sole use of the person to whom the materials are provided. The person borrowing materials is not authorized to loan or deliver borrowed materials to a third person. The person to whom material is loaned may request authorization to borrow materials for a supervising attorney or law firm associate.
- The client is entirely responsible for the use and return of all materials provided through Attorney Services.
- The client may return materials personally or arrange to have them picked up by Attorney Services personnel on the assigned due date. Materials not returned by the due date will will be retrieved by Attorney Services staff and a delivery charge will be assessed. If the materials are not ready for return, a renewal fee equal to the original check-out charge will be assessed in addition to the delivery fee.
- Renewals of Library materials may be requested by contacting the Attorney Services office (503) 768-6705. Materials will be renewed at the discretion of the Attorney Services staff based on current demand and use by all Library patrons.
Labor (manual time): $40.00 hour
Check-out of Material: $10.00 per Title, Renewal -- $10.00 per Title
Photocopying: $.20 per page (plus manual time)
Delivery to Downtown Portland: $30.00
Interlibrary Loan: $10.00
Scan to Email: $2.00