Legal research system integrating legal content, business information, news, dockets, and BNA reports. Create your login:
Leave the activation code field blank
Fill in form using your lclark.edu email address. You'll receive an email with your username and password.
Leading current awareness and litigation search service. Use to track developments in 26 practice areas, retrieve court documents, and keep up with email alerts.
The place to start when you have a public law and need all of its full-text legislative history documents
Most complete access to U.S. legislative history materials. Index now complete from 1789 - present.
Readex U.S. Congressional Serial Set (1817-1976) American State Papers (1789-1838)
Full-text searchable images of the reports, documents, and journals of the U.S. Congress & Executive departments.
Full-text searchable images of over 350,000 briefs from more than 150,000 U.S. Supreme Court cases
Making of Modern Law: Legal Treatises (1800-1926)
Digital images of every page of 22,000 legal treatises on US and British law
Complete digital versions of over 136,000 titles published in the UK, U.S. and elsewhere during the 18th Century
Digital library containing over 100,000 English texts from 1475-1700. Search by keyword, author, title or browse by subject.
• HeinOnline Wiki - FAQ, training guides, help pages
- Law Journal Library
- United States Code (1925-present)
- U.S. Statutes at Large
- Code of Federal Regulations (1936-1985)
- Federal Register Library (1936-2007)
- American Indian Law Collection
- Bar Journals
- Congressional Record
- English Reports (1220-1865)
- European Center for Minority Issues - Journal, reports and papers
- Federal Legislative Histories Library
- Foreign & International Law Resources Database
- Foreign Relations of the United States
- Harvard Research in International Law
- Index to Foreign Legal Periodicals
- Legal Classics
- National Moot Court Competition (1950-present)
- Philip C. Jessup Moot Court Library
- Selden Society Publications and the History of Early English Law
- Spinelli's Law Librarian's Reference Shelf
- State Session Laws
- Subject Compilations of State Laws
- Treaties and Agreements Library
- United Nations Law Collection
- U.S. Attorney General Opinions
- U.S. Congressional Documents
- U.S. Federal Agency Library
- U.S. Presidential Library
- U.S. Supreme Court Library
- World Constitutions Illustrated
- World Trials
Digital library of images of U.S. & foreign legal documents. Fine source for U.S. federal agency decisions and executive documents, U.S. court reports, U.S. statutes and journals, Canadian law, and military law.
• Title list
Access to premier tax database (L&C Law Students only)
Students - Create Your Own RIA password
- Click here to sign up
(L&C Law students, faculty only)
- Enter name, L&C email
- Your individual password will be sent via email
Access to the full set of CCH tax, business, employment and securities law materials. First time in be sure to create your Intelliconnect password.
Status and full-text of multilateral treaties
LawInfoChina (English language)
Chinalawinfo (Chinese language)
Comprehensive China law research database. Contains laws and regulations from 1949, cases, tax treaties, legal news, journals and more.
Contains domestic cases deciding international law from over 65 nations. Features expert commentary, full texts of judgments in their original language and translations into English. Sign up for free case alerts via e-mail.
Full text of the official records of the meetings of the English Parliament from the reign of Edward I (1272-1307) until the reign of Henry VII (1485- 1509)
News and Analysis, ELR Update, laws, regulations, federal, state & international materials, briefs, pleadings, & archived seminars w/audio.
- Environment & Energy Daily Track environmental and energy issues in Congress
- Greenwire One-stop source for those who need to stay on top of all of today's major environmental and energy action
- Land Letter In-depth reporting on natural resource development and conservation issues
- ClimateWire daily, in-depth coverage of the debate over climate policy and its effects on business, the environment and society
- E&E News PM Late afternoon roundup covering news from Capitol Hill, the country, and around the world
- E&ETV Webcast program featuring in-depth interviews and analysis with compelling energy and environmental policy leaders
- Sign up for E-Mail Alerts
note: be sure to choose account type "I have IP Access." From off-campus, use links on this page or library catalog
Full-text access to every natural resources law article published by the RMMLF since 1955.
News, guidance, regulations and opinions for securities, telecommunications and energy law. Provides laws, regulations, disclosure, transactions, news and alerts.
Dynamic access to federal data concerning criminal, civil, & administrative enforcement, staffing, spending and more.
Free online databases of over 15,000 victims' rights statutes, tribal laws rules, cases and more.
Low-cost legal research site, free to current law students & faculty.
Law student registration
Online edition of the Oxford English Dictionary
News for faculty and administrators