Updated for Fall 2022 semester: Please see our Coronavirus Response Site for the latest Boley Law Library information related to the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes any changes to building hours, borrowing, and ways you can receive support.
Follow this step-by-step guide to find the free CLEs available to members of the LC Law School community on the West LegalEdcenter.
Be sure to explore our many other CLE options at our Free CLEs for the LC Law Community resource guide.
1. Go to West LegalEdcenter for LC Law (<-- you must use this LC-associated link to access the free CLE)
2. First time at WestLegalEdcenter? Click the "New User Registration" link on the left, then enter your LC Email address when prompted.
3. Go to your emailed Registration Confirmation, and click on the "Confirm Registration" link. Now you may enter your OnePass (i.e. Westlaw) username and password
4. Click the "Search Catalog" tab
5. Click the "Content Partners" drop-down menu, select West LegalEdcenter, click "Search"
From the search page you can also choose:
– Free West LegalEdcenter CLE accredited in Oregon (use both the "Accreditation for" menu and the "Content Partners" menu)
– Free CLE from The Rutter Group (note, these are generally California-law based, and accreditation for Oregon MCLE is not automatic)